Monday, October 15, 2012

A wee, lil' update

Hello, my lovelies. I hope you're all doing just dandy as it's been a while since I posted. 

Unfortunately, this is not a new post. I'm hoping to get it out by next weekend, but I make absolutely no promises as I have a rigorous school schedule this year that makes me want to bash my head into a  wall when I'm not sleeping or at the fall play rehearsals after school. 

The good thing is, I haven't jumped off of a nearby building yet and I intend to keep it that way. This schedule is really kicking me in the butt and I apologize for not being able to supply y'all with free entertainment. ;)

Anywhozers, a new post is coming soon, I promise. I'm starting to learn how to actually manage my time this year (Yeah, that's the only good thing about this schedule, the rest sucks monkey balls). Speaking of managing time, I should get going because I have to do some history tonight and some tomorrow morning despite the fact that it's late start. The plus side? I'll be all caught up, however I don't get to sleep on on my mother fluffing late-start Tuesday. >.>

But yeah, farewell for now my loyal companions. Now if you'd excuse me, I have a history book to read. 

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you haven't jumped. :D

    YAYAY! *dances around room* You deserve some freedom from that prison we call school. I really hope you find time to work on your next post. Especially because Fridays are your "Amanda relaxation" days. :D

    Have fun reading. :3

    ~Calista Smith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So am I. Sometimes I'm tempted, but I wouldn't be able to do it. ^_^

      As do I. I have an early release on Friday and that is the beginning of "Movie Weekend" with friends. Seriously. I've told three groups of people that I'll see a movie with them this weekend. Hopefully the time won't conflict, otherwise I'm screwed. xD

      I'll probably squeeze some simming in though. :)

      Oho, I'll try. No promises. xD

      Delete
  2. No jumping off of anything or bashing heads in! No pencils through the eye either..that was always a fave of mine back in my school days! LOL Anyway, take your time and we will all patiently (and not so patiently, but somehow dealing) wait for your next post!

    Good luck with your schedule this year...it will be a gigantic accomplishment when you look back at the end of it all realizing you made it through!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try! Oh, pencils through the eye... I like that one. Believe me, I'm trying to get it out! D:

      Thanks! I regret taking AP US History. It's just terrible. It'll be over soon enough though.

      Delete